Monday 4 May 2015

Flanders fields

                                     In Flanders fields were the poppy's grow tall and  strong 
                                              The soldiers lay peacefully row on row 
                                                           The birds cheap happily
                                        long years ago when the war was on you could not here the                                                                       birds cheeping  from the bombs  below.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Yana
    I like your poem and I like how you described the soldiers lay row on row And the birds cheep happily

    From Haylee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yana I like the description you used. Well done I really like it
    From mum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yana
    Well Well Yana your a poet and didn't no it. I really like the way you rimed your words. Well done.
    From Aunty Donna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment.