Friday 20 November 2015

Weekly diary

Monday-I was away because I was sick with a cold so I did not go to school

Tuesday-I still was a bit sick with a cough I really wanted to go to school because we had the cycle safety. I jus watched some movies

Wednesday-We went into the garden and me Ella Haylee Max and James all put tires on the ground and put dirt then sheep manure also soil and grass clippings on.

Thursday-We did a game in the hall and did school singing then we did our practise copy of our Christmas concert cover.    

Friday-We were in room 5 for the lunch times because it was raining and we wet day monitored and we did some more of our Christmas concert cover art I am finished mine now I'm onto my good copy                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment.